Recipe Shared By: Samantha Leibovitz DeChiaro
These veggie rice paper wraps are so easy and one of my favorite snacks to make. You can get really creative with these and add in whatever you like. I personally like to stick with veggies (avocado would be delish as well). The rice wraps are a great way to bind all the ingredients together and everything inside gives it a really nice crunch. I like to pair these with my Carrot Miso Dressing (Click Here for recipe).
Ingredients (All organic)
- Sliced red peppers
- Sliced zucchini
- Sliced yellow squash
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Spring Roll Rice Wrapper (Found in Whole Foods- Click Here)
- Slice veggies in thin sticks and line up on cutting board
- Remove alfalfa sprouts from container and line up with veggies so you're ready to go
- Fill a bowl with warm water and set on counter
- Dip spring roll rice wrappers one at a time in the bowl of water for approximately 30 seconds
- Remove spring roll rice wrapper from water and lay flat on clean countertop
- Lay veggies down toward one end of spring roll rice wrapper and style as you desire
- Roll rice wrapper around veggies and tuck in ends (they will naturally stick)
- Lay on plate and start your next one!