My spirulina smoothie is still going strong because I've never felt better since adding this into my routine regularly. This time I added a tsp of GoldynGlow tumeric superfood blend with cacao for immunity and because it's called happy. Doesn't everyone want more of that?
INGREDIENTS All ORGANIC
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw coconut water
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup mixed berries- raspberries and blackberries (any berries you love)
- 1/2 pitted date (to cut the taste of the tumeric taste)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 peeled cucumber
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- 1 tsp tumeric superfood blend with cacao
- add a few ice cubes if you don't have frozen fruit
1. Add all ingredients in the blender (click here) for the blender I've been using and love for over 10 years.
2. Blend for 40 seconds until smooth and enjoy :)