Soba vegetable soup is one of those foods that literally warms my heart. It's the first thing I crave the second the weather starts shifting to colder temperatures. The best part about it is that it takes only 30 minutes to cook from start to finish. Ps. These noodles are made with 100% buckwheat for the gluten sensitive.
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC)
- Two boxes of imagine vegetable broth
- One package of Eden 100% buckwheat soba noodles
- One head of Bok Choy
- 1 cup of Spiralized carrots
- 1 cup of sliced white onion
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped kale
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 2 cups of sliced baby bell mushrooms
- 1 diced garlic clove
- 1 Tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 5 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes of Eden seaweed Gomasio seasoning
- 5 dashes of Mrs. Dash's original seasoning
1. Pour two boxes of vegetable broth into a large pot and the minced garlic clove on medium heat.
2. While the broth is heating up chop up all your veggies, starting with the onions and bok choy then chops the rest.
3. Add sliced onions and bok choy into the pot with the broth first for 5 minutes before adding in the rest of the vegetables.
4. After 5 minutes add the rest of the ingredients and seasoning and let simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
5. Boil another pot of water in a large pot for the soba noodles. Bring the water to boil then add the noodles while the soup on the other burner is cooking.
6. Reduce the heat to a simmer and leave for 5-8 minutes until the noodles are fully soft and cooked.
7. Strain the noodles and add to the soup when it's done and serve warm. Enjoy this baby!