For all you cream cheese lovers you have to try this Kite Hill non-dairy brand (made from almond milk), it will not disappoint. I blended it with mashed avocado, thinly sliced tomatoes, cilantro and topped it off with a pinch of sea salt with Mrs. Dash's original seasoning on ezikiel toast from food for life baking.
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC)
- 3 pieces ofEzikiel Toast
- Kite Hill Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread
- 1.5 Avocados
- Tomatos Sliced Thin
- Mrs. Dash's Original Seasoning
- Sea Salt
1. Toast the ezikiel bread until brown. While toasting, slice tomatoes thin and set aside.
2. Using 1/2 avocado for each slice of bread mash avocado with the back of fork
3. Top with Kite Hill cream cheese style spread folding the cream cheese into the already mashed avocado
4. Add thinly sliced tomatoes to toast season with cilantro
5. Add Mrs. Dash's Original Seasoning and Sea Salt to taste